How to Check College of Education Admission Status
Have you applied for College of Education admission for the 2022/2023 academic year? Read to find out how to check college of education admission status.
It is crucial to monitor the status of your application. Using the same platform, admission status for all colleges of education may be verified.
To know whether your application is considered for admission or not, you need to check for the status.
How do you check your admission status? It is very easy and less time-consuming. You just need to check your status for no more than five (5) minutes. To find out whether you’ve been admitted, follow these steps.
NOTE: You can check for status only when admissions are closed and the list is released.
- Applicants will be required to access the following page admissionsghana.com
- Select colleges of education as your category
- On the next window, select the academic year of your application. Thus, 2022/2023
- You will be required to enter your application reference number.
- Your application information will be shown, click on send code.
- After that, a code will be sent to you. You will use the code to print out your admission letter if you are given admission.
Above are the six (6) simple steps on how to check college of education admission status.
- What to do if you don’t Receive College of Education Admission Message
- How to Print College of Education Admission Letter
- How to Check and Print ADA CoE Admission Letter
- Colleges of Education Admission List 2021/2022
- When will Colleges of Education Release Admission List for 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here