Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year: Mark foundation offers scholarships to females at KNUST in a school of Business.
Mark Foundation is a Scholarship scheme that offers a one-year scholarship to female students. This scholarship helps them pursue their dream programme of study.
The Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian female students in their first year. It is for those who have gained admission to the KNUST School of Business with an aggregate not more than 10.
All prospective applicants are to include a copy of the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- Proof of need
- Other awards or certificates (if any)
How to Apply for Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Applications Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded (Here!).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the following information.
The applicant’s name, programme, reference number, and phone number are boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students, Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further inquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Deadline for Submission of Application
Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022, by 4:00 pm.
- KNUST Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship for 2022
- Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST One Student One Laptop Scholarship Application
- KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here