KNUST Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship for 2022
The KNUST Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship for 2022 is now open for all first-year and second-year students to apply.
Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation has a scholarship scheme that supports brilliant but needy students who come from the Western Region of Ghana (specifically ‘The Nzemas’) and also schooled in Nzema Land in order to assist them in completing their education.
The Scholarship is open to only First (1st) and Second (2nd) year undergraduate students who are from the Western Region and attended their Junior and Senior High Schools there.
KNUST Timothy Ansah Memorial Foundation Scholarship for 2022 Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of Need
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Awards and Certificates for involvement in extra-curricular activity (if any)
Download Application Form (Here!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, Year, Reference Number, and Phone Number is boldly written on it
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students’ Office, J Harper Building
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview
For any further inquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Thursday, 31st March 2022 at 3:30 pm.
- List of Scholarships Offered by KNUST
- Mark Foundation Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Hulede Foundation KNUST Scholarship for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST One Student One Laptop Scholarship Application
- KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationery Bursary for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here