MasterCard Foundation 2021 Scholarship for Undergraduate Students at KNUST
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST) provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality university education. The Program offers an opportunity for its scholars to receive holistic training that empowers them to be change leaders. The Scholars Program embodies an array of services including mentorship, cultural transition, etc. that will lead to the scholar’s academic success, community engagement and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: MasterCard Foundation
- Country to study: Ghana
- School to study: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST)
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Aim and Benefits of MasterCard Foundation Scholarship
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back),
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Alumni and networking with the Global Scholars Community.
Requirements for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Qualification
- All Applicants must have a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready and must meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. Applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to;
- Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
- Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must NOT be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
Documents Required for Application
When submitting your scholarship application form to the Secretariat, submit these additional documents;
- The printout of your application for admission at KNUST.
- Original Certificates for both ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level results or their equivalent results.
May 31, 2021
How to Apply
Download a copy of the 2021/2022 application form HERE!!
- Submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
- KNUST MasterCard Foundation Scholarship for 2023/2024
- Call for Applications for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2021
- MasterCard Foundation/University of Pretoria 2021 Scholarship Program for African Students
- KNUST One Student One Laptop Scholarship Application
- List of Scholarships Offered by KNUST
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here