Medical Examinations for UEW Regular Fresh Students 2023/2024
The Director of KNUST Health Services has informed Fresh students that the medical examinations for the 2023/2024 regular year is scheduled to start from 15th January, 2024 to 26th February, 2024. This will be conducted on faculty basis per the attached schedule from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm each working day at the Centre for Hearing and Speech Services (CHSS) and University Clinic.
Please note: the Ear Screening would be done at the CHSS (South Campus). All other processes would be done at the University Clinic.
The medical examination processes are as follows:
- Complete questionnaire online using your admission details in the provided link >> https://hms.uew.edu.gh/#/student-medical-history
- Ear screening CHSS (SOUTH CAMPUS)
- Vital signs check
- Taking of Chest X-ray radiograph (at a fee of GHS 70.00)
- Eye screening
- Physical examination
- Doctors Consult
It has to be noted that the medical examinations exercise is a mandatory requirement for all fresh students to be accepted as junior members of the University. Fresh students would be issued with a student’s identification cards only upon the completion of medical examinations and having been declared medically fit for academic activities.
This is issued for your strict compliance.
Director, University Health Services
To learn more about the Medical Examination and how its been Scheduled, click on the link provided below>>
- UEW 2nd Batch Regular Entrance Examination 2023/2024
- UEW Scheduled School Fees 2023/2024
- UEW Accommodation for Graduands for the 28th Congregation
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here