NAU Scholarships for International Students in the USA
North American University is currently accepting applications for the NAU Scholarships for International Students in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
The programme is open to international students who want to participate in the university’s bachelor’s degree programme.
NAU is a college that debuted as the Texas Gulf Institute in April 2007. It is a private university in Stafford, Texas. NAU offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education.
The Office of Profession & Success Services is committed to providing undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni with the tools and resources necessary for a smooth transition from school to a career.
- University or Organization: North American University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $22,000
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is July 31st, 2022.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
How to Apply
To apply, applicants must complete the online application form for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Applicants must upload the following documents during the application
- Submit a copy of your passport
- academic transcripts
- reference letters
- proof of achievement letters
- Financial Status
- Students must have SAT 1350 or ACT 29 or 5% PR in National Exam.
All international students must demonstrate English proficiency in addition to the admission requirements. English proficiency can be shown in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or an Overall grade of C or above
- SAT Scores before March 2016: Reading Section: 500, Writing Section: 500; SAT Scores March 2016 to present: Reading Test: 27, Writing and Language Test: 29
- ACT English: 23
- Composition and Rhetoric I with a grade of “C” or better from a U.S.-based college or university.
- TSI or its equivalent in other states
- An associate degree or higher from a U.S. institution
- Completion of a degree or high school in an English-speaking country*
- Completion of the Gulf Language School Intensive English Program at NAU
- International Entrance Scholarships at University of Calgary, Canada
- AUP Scholar International Awards in France
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students in the USA
- Harvey S. Mudd Merit Award for International Students in USA
- International Scholarships at Lake Region State College in USA
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here