University of Hamburg 2023 International Scholarship
Apply now for the University of Hamburg 2023 International Scholarship to successfully complete your degrees in what you want to study.
Universität Hamburg assists its international students in successfully completing their degrees with degree completion grants.
International students studying in fee-based degree programs are eligible for this grant in exceptional cases, but they will not have priority in the selection procedure.
University of Hamburg Bachelors
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: University of Hamburg
- Country to study: Germany
- School to study: University of Hamburg
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
Requirements for University of Hamburg Bachelors Qualification
- University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2023 are open to international students enrolling in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the University.
- Applicants whose monthly income does not exceed €450 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants for University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2023 can apply for Diplom, Magister, Staatsexamen, BA, BSc/MA, and MSc degrees.
- Students pursuing either Diplom, Magister, or Staatsexamen degrees will receive funding for 12 months while other students of BA, BSc/MA, and MSc degrees will receive for up to 6 months.
- International students who do not satisfy the requirements of Section 8 of the German Federal Education and Training Assistance Act are ineligible.
- Doctoral students are ineligible to apply for University of Hamburg Degree Completion Grants, 2023.
- Candidates will be selected based on their financial needs.
Documents Required for Application
- An evaluation from the supervisor.
- Proof of residency status.
- Copies of bank statements from all current/checking and savings accounts of the last 3 months.
- Documentation of financial assets.
How to Apply for the University of Hamburg 2023 International Scholarship
For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID:
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- a schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
- International Awards at HafenCity University Hamburg in Germany
- Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand
- International Postgraduate Placements at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship at University of Wollongong, Australia
- 250 International Student Grants at University of Melbourne in Australia, 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here