Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Forms for 2022/2023
The long-awaited Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Forms for 2023/2024 for the 2023/2024 academic year are out.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana from today Monday, 24th April 2023 to Friday, 3t0h June 2023.
Cost of Nursing and Midwifery Training College Admission Forms for 2023/2024
Applicants should purchase the forms at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). Below are the banks to buy the application e-voucher.
Purchase the application code from any
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch.
NB: (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence)
How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Training College in 2023
The sale of forms for the 2023 admissions into Health Training Institutions has begun today 24th April 2023.
- Purchase a voucher for 200 from GCB or ADB or with Mobile Money
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh‘
- Click on apply located at top of this page
- Enter the serial and pin found on the voucher
- Fill out the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
Important Notice for Nursing Admissions 2023
- All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th July 2023 if not used
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
[Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
[Please Note]: Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
- To purchase a MOH training institution’s E-voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
- How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Training College in 2022
- How to Buy Nursing Training Form Using Mobile Money for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Nursing and Midwifery Top-Up Admission Forms 2023/2024
- AAMUSTED Nursing and Midwifery Programme for 2022/2023
- How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Top-Up Admission at KNUST
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here