How to buy a nursing training form using Mobile Money for the 2021/2022 academic year is what this article is all about.
Are you worried because you have gone to the bank to purchase an e-voucher but there is a long queue? Well never mind. The Ministry of Health has made it easier for applicants to get an e-voucher.
In this article, we will discuss how to get the admission e-voucher using mobile money. Follow these simple steps to get your e-voucher.
- First Open your phone dialer and dial the short code *887*18#
- Now enter your preferred school name. In this case, you enter MOH as the school Alias.
- After entering the MOH, you will be prompted with the form Amount (200 cedis)
- Tap on the reply button
- Now, you will be notified to authorize payment. Enter your PIN and submit.
- Notification will be shown for the successful authorization of payment.
- You will receive an SMS that contains your Serial Number and PIN
Above are the simple steps you can follow to get your nursing training e-voucher using mobile money.
NOTE: It works on all networks.
- List of Universities offering BSc Nursing in Ghana
- 2021/2022 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- How to Fill Nursing Training Forms Online
- Nursing Training Admission Requirements
- How to Buy KNUST Undergraduate E-Voucher on Mobile Phone
- How to Buy SDD-UBIDS Admission E-Voucher Using Mobile Money
- How to Apply for Admission at UBIDS for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Steps to Purchase an Application E-voucher of University of Ghana Using Your Phone
- Koforidua Technical University Admissions Open for the 2021/2022 Academic Year