Nursing Training Colleges Has Started Interview and Admission Process
The admission process was halted for some time in the Nursing Training and Midwifery Colleges in Ghana in the past few days. We hereby inform the general public that Nursing Training Colleges Has Started the Interview and Admission Processes.
Applicants who have applied for admission into the 2022/2023 academic year and have met the requirements should start receiving interview messages from the various schools.
Nursing Training Colleges Has Started the Interview and Admission Processes
An interview message will be received from HTI-MOH indicating the applicant’s application number, the school invited for the interview, and the date.
All those who receive the message should prepare well for the interview. The interview is one of the requirements when passed, that will guarantee you admission into the institution.
Applicants should try their best to have a sample of questions that have been asked before and are likely to be repeated to prepare themselves. Click HERE for a sample of questions and answers.
- How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Training College in 2022
- Ghana Teachers Licensure Examination Past Questions Portal
- How to Prepare for the Scholarship Interview and Some Questions to Expect
- When Will BECE 2022 Start: Download Full BECE Timetable HERE
- How to Properly Prepare for exams as a student | Study Tips & Guide
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here