Online Signing of Distance Education Matriculation Register | 2020/2021
All First-Year Distance Education Students of the University are informed that as part of efforts to curb the spread of the COVID-19, the signing of the Matriculation Register will be done online.
It is important to note that ONLY STUDENTS WHO REGISTER WILL HAVE THEIR NAME IN THE MATRICULATION BROCHURE.
The closing date for this Matriculation Registration exercise is Sunday, 15th August 2021.
The procedure for the registration is as follows:
- Visit the University website via www.uew.edu.gh and click on CODeL MATRICULATION REGISTER (Alternatively, visit mat.uew.edu.gh)
- Enter Student ID as Student Number and Applicant ID as Password
- Read the Matriculation Oath.
- Click on Confirm to register then Log out
Please check the attachment below and download a copy of the CODeL Matriculation Brochure.
|Matriculation CODeL Brochure.pdf
DEPUTY REGISTRAR, CODeL
- UEW CODeL Matriculation for 2021/2022
- University of Ghana 2022/2023 Academic Year Matriculation
- How to Register UG Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- How to Register for UCC Resit Examination
- How to Register UEW Courses
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here