Ph.D. Fellowship at the University of Jyvaskyla
Applications are invited from qualified Ph.D. candidates for a three to four-month fellowship (September – December 2021) tenable at the University of Jyvaskyla, Finland.
- Be a Ghanaian on a Ph.D. programme in UEW
- Have successfully completed their coursework
- Have their thesis proposal being education-related
It will be expected that applicants possess a valid passport. The teaching staff of UEW has a higher advantage.
- Applicants would be required to submit
- a copy of their resume
- copy of their proposal
- a letter of motivation of four (4) pages, stating
- why they would like to participate in the programme
- expected benefits they hope to gain from their fellowship at JYU
- The application should be sent to CIP directly or via email@example.com. All email applications should have the subject prefixed with “JYVASKYLA 2021”.
- Interested Applicants may seek further information on the University’s website: http://opiskelu.jyu.fi/en/apply/students-exchange/how-to-appl
- Call for Application for Ph.D. Candidates at UEW – PhD fellowship at the University of Jyvaskyla
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students at University of Oulu, Finland
- Registration of Course by Sandwich Students
- Fully Funded Harvard University Boustany MBA Scholarship 2021
- Full Tuition-Fee Global Student Scholarships at University of Vaasa, Finland
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here