Registration of Course by Sandwich Students
Are you a Sandwich Applicant at UEW? if yes, you are hereby informed that Registration of Course by Sandwich Students will start soon.
All sandwich students are to note that Registration of courses will be done online. The registration will commence on Monday 11th October 2021.
All applicants that have been given admission must be prepared for this exercise. No registration will be received before the said date.
- Extension of Closing Dates for the Sale of Regular Admission Application Forms
- Ph.D. Fellowship at the University of Jyvaskyla
- UEW Approved Sandwich Fees and Rates for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
To register you are to do the following:
- Visit the UEW website
- Look for the “ITS Student Portal” link and click on it
- The login page will appear where you will be required to key in your 9-digit student number and 5-digit pin to gain access
- Locate “Student Web”. Under this, you will find the link titled “Registration”. You are to click on this link.
- Read through the rules and regulations. Click on I Accept
- You will then click on the “Add subjects to registration” link
- Select the courses you will be offering by clicking in the radio box to select a subject. Note that some courses are compulsory and some are elective courses.
- When you have selected the courses, you click on complete registration at the bottom of the page
- On the summary page, click on accept registration at the bottom of the page
Print out 2 copies and send them to your department for endorsement and you will keep one copy.
- How to Register UEW Courses
- How to Register UG Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- KNUST Course Registration for First Semester of 2021/2022
- How to Register Courses at KTU for 2021/2022
- Lectures Commence on 28th February in UCC
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here