Postgraduate Programmes for Admission at UPSA
In our previous article, we disclosed that postgraduate admissions at UPSA are now open. Here, you will find the postgraduate programmes available for admission at UPSA.
Apply for any of the listed programmes below:
Graduate Programmes (Masters)
- Science in Procurement Management
- Philosophy in Finance
- Philosophy in Leadership
- Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration in Auditing
- Business Administration in Corporate Governance
- Business Administration in Marketing
- Business Administration in Internal Auditing
- Business Administration in Petroleum Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration in Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Science in Leadership
- Arts in Peace, Security and Intelligence Management
- Arts in Brands and Communications Management
- Business Administration in Impact Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Science in Insurance Risk Management
Uniqueness of Programmes
The uniqueness of the programmes lies in their flexibility and practical emphasis without compromising academic rigour. The state-of-the-art lecture facilities coupled with the electronic learning aids provide participants with an exclusive comfortable environment for academic work.
SPECIFIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Master of Philosophy in Finance
Prospective applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower in a finance-related field such as Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or an equivalent chartered professional certificate in any of the areas specified above.
Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance/ Master of Business Administration in Auditing/ Master of Business Administration in Internal Auditing/Master of Business Administration in Petroleum Accounting & Finance
Prospective applicants to the above MBA programmes must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance or an equivalent chartered professional certificate in accounting or a related field.
Master of Science in Insurance Risk Management
- A bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower in Finance, Risk Management, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Engineering from an institution recognized by NAB.
- Non-related bachelor’s degree holders with a minimum of two years working experience in insurance risk management or related field may be considered.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).
Master of Science in Procurement Management
- A bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower in management, finance and any business-related programmes from an accredited institution.
- Non-related bachelor’s degree holders with at least two years of working experience in the field of procurement and related areas may be considered.
- Relevant professional qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and related programmes will also be considered.
- Programmes Available at Methodist University College Ghana
- Undergraduate and Diploma Programmes at the University of Professional Studies, Accra
- List of Programmes Offered at UEW for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UPSA Postgraduates Admissions for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Programmes Available for Graduate Admissions at UCC
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here