UPSA Postgraduates Admissions for 2022/2023 Academic Year
UPSA Postgraduates Admissions for 2022/2023 Academic Year have been opened for application. Find below the overview of the programs and how to apply for admission.
The University invites applications from qualified applicants for January postgraduates admission. The below-listed programs are available for admission to the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Master of Science in Pensions Management
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Master of Business Administration in Auditing
- Master of Business Administration in Corporate Governance
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration in Internal Auditing
How to Apply for UPSA Postgraduates Admissions for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢200.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- Mobile money (all networks) shortcode: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed online i.e
- Log on to admission.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the online application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents should be in PDF format.
- Copies of all certified certificates
- Certified copies of transcript (s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
- Two (2) completed referee reports
- The vision statement for MBA/MSc. applicant
- Research proposal for MPhil applicants
- UPSA Undergraduates Admissions for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UPSA Postgraduate Admission and General Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UPSA Distance Learning Admission for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Postgraduate Programmes for Admission at UPSA
- UENR Admission Deadline Extended
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here
Am a student of Adventist senior high school. My dream was to become a Great lawyer in future but my grade didn’t help me. I completed school in 2021.i had aggregate 17 in my wassce. My dream has shuttered down , buh after listening to some motivation speech and the university challenge this institution partake no I was gingered to be a lawyer again. I will do anything possible to be a lawyer in future and I want to plead that even if u don’t admit me as a regular student can I be a fee paying student. I am willing to achieve my dream in future. I want to be the mouth piece of the vulnerable people in the society and a motivator to people whose dreams has shuttered. I want to defend my clients. Please am a very brilliant student, u can confirm it in my school. I was second in school throughout. Please i want to make my mom proud one day and being admitted in ur reputable institution to offer law will make my mom proud. I know that if this opportunity is giving to me, I will never let u down. I will learn and achieve my dream.