Queen’s Management School Scholarships for International Students, UK
Are you interested in studying a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom? If so, you can start your academic studies by joining the Queen’s Management School Scholarships program.
This award is exclusively for new international students beginning their first year of a full time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
There are 100 awards available for successful students (total £400,000). Each award value is £1000 for the full duration of the course for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey or Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2021-2022.
- They must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for postgraduate admission at the university. No application is necessary. Awards made automatically to eligible international students on enrolment.
Please upload good quality scanned copies of the following:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading. You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course
- Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
- Developing Futures Scholarships at Swansea University School of Management in UK, 2021
- Aston University International Women in Engineering Scholarship in the UK
- Paris School of Arts and Culture Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2021
- University of Pisa DSU International Awards in Italy
- Aberdeen Global Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here