EU Grant Award at the University of Gloucestershire, UK
Studying abroad is a dream of all students but not everyone has enough funds to afford it. To support international students, the University of Gloucestershire is offering scholarships.
The grant award is a tuition fee waiver worth £3,000 that will be awarded to international students from EU countries only.
- University or Organization: University of Gloucestershire
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research
- Awards: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded international tuition fee-paying full-time undergraduate, postgraduate, or research students at UniOfGlo.
- The applicants must be studying on campus.
How to Apply
Students can log in to the university portal and start their application under the ‘My Applications’ section or go through UCAS application process. Eligible students will automatically be considered for the award.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Previous academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Higher secondary certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Driving license
- Passport size photos
Applicants must meet the university requirements of their respective home countries.
The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The University of Gloucestershire will provide £3,000 to the selected students towards the cost of any level degree programme of choice.
- International Postgraduate Awards at University of Gloucestershire UK
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee Scholarship for International Students at University of Oulu, Finland
- Griffith Remarkable funding for International Students in Australia, 2021
- International Excellent Student Scholarships at University of Derby, UK
- University of Tasmania Destination Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here