Regional Maritime University Admission Forms for 2022/2023
Regional Maritime University Admission Forms for 2022/2023 are out. All applicants who are interested and also meet the admission requirements of the university can apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year commencing in September 2022.
RMU Admission Requirements for 2022/2023 Academic Year for Degree Applicants
- WASSCE/SSSCE/NECO Holders: Applicants must have credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credit passes (A1-C6/A-D) in Three (3) Elective in Science/Technical subjects for programmes A, B, and C, which must include Elective Mathematics.
- UDS Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UEW Awaiting Forms 2022/2023 Academic Year: Apply for Admission Here
For programmes, D&E applicants in addition to the three core subjects must have three elective subjects in Science/Technical / Visual/ Business/ General Arts/ Home Economics / Agricultural Science.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level Candidates: Applicants must have credits in at least five (5) G.C.E ‘O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, plus at least three (3) Advanced Level passes in relevant subjects one of which must be Mathematics for programmes A, B, and C only.
- GBCE Candidates: applicants must have credit passes (A-D) in six subjects comprising three (3) core subjects including English Language and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant electives.
How to Apply for Admission at Regional Maritime University
All applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to use the Regional Maritime University [RMU] online (E- VOUCHER SERVICE) application procedure.
Cost of Application Regional Maritime University Admission Forms for 2022/2023
- B.Sc. Programmes – GH¢160.00 or $50.00
- Diploma Programmes – GH¢130.00 or $40.00
USSD CODE: Dial *887*18# and follow the prompt to purchase the E-Voucher.
- Regional Maritime University, Nungua – Accra, Cash Office
- All Branches of the Ghana Commercial Bank
The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Purchase E-Voucher from any of the centers above
- Log on to http://admissions.rmu.edu.gh to complete the application form.
Log onto the admission portal http://admissions.rmu.edu.gh/foreign and follow the instructions displayed on the page for the completion of the form.
Submission of RMU Admission Form
- Applicants must print out the application summary; attach transcripts, certificates, and all other relevant documents. These documents should be sent to the Academic Registrar.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit the Courier Companies in their Countries for assistance in the sending of the application documents.
The application documents should be addressed to:
The Academic Registrar
Regional Maritime University
Post Office Box GP 1115
Accra – Ghana
NOTE: Candidates who will be writing in June 2022 may also apply as “WASSCE AWAITING RESULTS”
For further information, please contact:
Telephone Numbers: +233 302 712775 / 718225/ 714070
- Regional Maritime University 2022/2023 Admission Requirements
- University of Ghana College of Education Admission Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- CKT-UTAS Undergraduate Requirements for the 2022/2023 Admissions
- SDD-UBIDS 2022/2023 Academic Year Admission Requirements
- UDS Admission Requirements for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here