UDS Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
UDS Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are out. Students from SHS who are yet to write their WASSCE in 2022 can purchase the form and apply as awaiting applicants.
Before application, applicants need to purchase the E-Voucher which contains the Serial Number and PIN needed to start the process.
Cost of Application UDS Awaiting Form/E-Voucher
Application E-Vouchers can be purchased in any of the Banks branches throughout the country.
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Stanbic Bank
After you have purchased your E-Voucher, visit admissions.uds.edu.gh to start your application
Click to see the List of Programmes Offered at UDS for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
How to Apply for UDS Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- The E-Voucher contains the Pin, and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Print the advice slip for future reference.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport-size photographs with white backgrounds and relevant certificates
- WASSCE applicants who are awaiting their results are eligible to apply by selecting Awaiting option and indicating their examination details
- A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITTED
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents.
- Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out the application summary; attach results slips, certificates, and all other relevant documents.
- Applicants should also scan all the documents – signed copy of the application form, results slips, certificates, any valid national ID card, and all supporting documents send them to the following email address: [email protected]
Note: In the subject line of the Email, write only the applicant’s full name and serial number in brackets. Eg. Abena Mansa (2200000)
- These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified above should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic& Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Application Deadline for UDS Undergraduate Awaiting 2022/2023
The closing date for the submission of applications is June 30, 2022. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE)
- HND/Diploma Certificates, State Registered Nurses (SRN)
NB: Upon release of the 2022 WASSCE results, the University will automatically update all awaiting results.
- UDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UCC Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UEW Awaiting Forms 2022/2023 Academic Year: Apply for Admission Here
- SDD-UBIDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- How to Apply for Admission at UDS
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here
Does uds accept hnd pharmacy technician certificate for one to enter into the pharm D program?
Yes, please. But in that case, you will be admitted into level hundred.
Please has UDS started giving admission to the nursing/midwifery student?
Please have UDS started giving admission
Yes, please. You can check your portal for your status.
I completed 2020 wassce
Can I still apply the admission on October 2022 ?
Yes but admission is closed fro now