Reopening of SRC Yi Bi Boa 2021/2022 Scholarship For Continuing Students
The Students Financial Aid Office has reopened the SRC Yi Bi Boa 2021/2022 scholarship for new applications again.
The SRC collaborates with the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) every year to enroll students in the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme. The SRC Yi Boa scholarship scheme is for needy Undergraduate University of Ghana students with progressive academic performance.
- Be a student of the University of Ghana (regular, fee-paying, city campus or a Distance education student).
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
HOW TO APPLY
You are required to submit an online application form with all relevant supporting documents to the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO). It is very important to respond fully to all the questions on the form which are applicable to you. You may be asked for additional information if any response or information on your application is not clear or needs correction.
Shortlisted applicants would be called for an interview. Successful applicants would receive a notification from the SFAO and the award would be credited to their University of Ghana student account.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The SFAO is accepting applications from Undergraduate (regular, fee-paying, city campus, or Distance education) students for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Click here to complete the Online Application Form.
The following are EXAMPLES of documents that can be used to support applications:
- Official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
- Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school-going age.
- Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
- Birth Certificates (of siblings).
- Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent).
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- SSNIT contribution statements.
- Money transfer receipts.
- National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
- Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
- Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
It is important that your eligibility for student financial aid be based on accurate information. In doing so, together, we can ensure that the right students get financial support. And that the integrity of the Students’ Representative Council YI BI BOA Scholarship Scheme is preserved.
Misrepresentation in any form or manner shall render an application null and void. Any awards made based on a misrepresentation shall be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant. And in addition, he/she may also be prosecuted. Applicants should be concise and clear in filling the form so as to avoid rejection.
The submission of the applications is Thursday, 7th October 2021 at 2:00 pm
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION:
You are required to visit the UG website: http://www.ug.edu.gh.
In addition, applicants are required to print out a hard copy of a preview of the completed online form. Attach all the relevant supporting documentation and submit it to the Students Financial Aid Office.
For any questions, you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on
Send an email to [email protected]
University of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office
P. O. Box LG 25 LEGON, ACCRA, GHANA.
- University of Ghana 2021-2022 SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme
- 2021/2022 University of Ghana Scholarships
- University of Ghana Fondazione Edu Scholarship for 2022-2023
- University of Ghana Level 100 Scholarships for 2022-2023
- UG Educational Pathways International Scholarship for 2022-2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here