UCC Mature Degree Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
The UCC Mature Degree Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year are out and admission applications are currently ongoing at the University.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Mature Candidates for admission into first-degree at the University of Cape Coast.
- UCC Direct Undergraduate Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UCC Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Cost of UCC Mature Degree Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
|Types of Application||Cost of Application E-Voucher|
|Mature Undergraduate Application||GH¢220.00|
Applicants are to buy application E-Vouchers which are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
Where to Buy UCC Mature Admission E-Voucher for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Millennium City, Kasoa (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road) (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
Branches of the following banks nationwide:
- GCB Bank Nationwide
- ADB Bank Nationwide
- GT Bank Nationwide
- ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- Republic Bank Nationwide
- Consolidated Bank Nationwide Bank
- Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Prudential Bank Nationwide
UCC Mature Degree Programmes Entry Requirements
Applicants seeking admission as Mature Candidates must;
- be, at least, Twenty-Five (25) years old by 31st May 2022.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate is issued not less than five (5) years from the day of completing the application form.
have any one of the following:
- Minimum of Senior High School Certificate
- Teacher’s Cert. ‘A’
- NVTI Certificate
- NABPTEX Certificate
- Applicants who do not have credit passes in English and Mathematics at either SSSCE/WASSCE or GCE ‘O’ Level would be required to register for and pass special examinations in those subjects after payment of a fee of GHS 60.00 per subject.
- All applicants are also required to pay GHS 250.00 to cover the cost of examination and preparatory class fees.
Deadline for UCC Mature Admissions Applications
The deadlines for the sale of application e-vouchers and the submission of completed application forms are Friday, 27th May 2022 and Friday, 3rd June 2022 respectively.
- UCC Sandwich Undergraduate Admissions Forms for 2021/2022
- UCC Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UCC Postgraduates Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Cape Coast Technical University 2022/2023 Academic Year Admission Forms
- UCC Distance Education Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here