UDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
UDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year are out for the general applicants to buy and apply. Interested people can purchase the form at any branch of the listed banks below.
Candidates are required to meet the University’s entry requirement before they can apply. Before application, applicants need to purchase the E-Voucher which contains the Serial Number and PIN needed to start the process.
Cost of UDS Application Form/E-Voucher
|Post Graduate Programmes||GH¢250.00|
Application E-Vouchers can be purchased in any of the Banks branches throughout the country.
- Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB)
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Stanbic Bank
The other alternative is PAYMENT ONLINE using a Master/Visa Card
After you have purchased your E-Voucher, visit admissions.uds.edu.gh to start your application
UDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year-Take Note of This:
- The E-Voucher contains the Pin, and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Print the advice slip for future reference.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs with white backgrounds and relevant certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is SUBMITTED
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents.
- Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out the application summary; attach results slips, certificates, and all other relevant documents.
- Applicants should also scan all the documents – signed copy of the application form, results slips, certificates, any valid national ID card, and all supporting documents send them to the following email address: [email protected]
Note: In the subject line of the Email, write only the applicant’s full name and serial number in brackets. Eg. Abena Mansa (2200000)
- These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified above should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar (Academic& Student Affairs)
University for Development Studies
P.O Box TL 1350
Application Deadline for UDS Undergraduate 2022/2023
The closing date for the submission of applications is June 30, 2022. Candidates should note that no applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- West African Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE)
- HND/Diploma Certificates, State Registered Nurses (SRN)
- SDD-UBIDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- How to Apply for Admission at UBIDS for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- How to Apply for Admission at UHAS for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UBIDS) Admission for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here