UDS General Amnesty Programme for Non-Graduating Students
The management of University for Development Studies wishes to inform the general about their ongoing general amnesty programme for non-graduating students. The Public is informed that Applications for the first year of the two-year general amnesty programme for non-graduating students is open. The Amnesty programme shall commence from 2023/2024 and shall run until the end of 2024/2025 academic year.
Eligibility for enrolment:
- Applicants should have commenced the course of study during the 2006/2007 academic
year or later.
- Applicants should be Post FNG II candidates at the time of application for undergraduate
and Diploma programmes/exhausted the extension period in the case of Postgraduate
- Undergraduate Applicants should have CGPA/CWA of not less than 1.5 and 40%
respectively as applicable.
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes should have completed at least one full academic
year at the time of application.
- All applicants MUST be prepared to meet all other requirements as may be set by the respective Faculties/Schools/Departments.
- Students who were withdrawn from the University for poor academic performance, examination malpractices and related offences are not eligible.
Application for Enrolment and Registration:
- Application for enrolment/Expression of Interest
Prospective students are required to express interest in enrolling for the Amnesty
programme by completing the Amnesty Programme Enrolment Form is accessible on the
University’s website. The completed form should be returned to the Faculty Officer of the
respective Faculty/School by February 15, 2024.
- Course Registration
Successful applicants shall be required to register the courses they intend to take as
indicated on the Application Form. The deadline for the course registration shall be
communicated to successful applicants in the Acceptance Notice.
- Fee Payment
Successful Applicants shall make full payment of prevailing fees as applicable to the
- Orientation Session
Students admitted into the Amnesty Programme would be required to participate in an
online orientation session organised by the University to update them on their expectations.
- Participants are required to fully participate in lectures/seminars for registered course(s) to
be allowed to sit for examination(s) or work on their thesis with their assigned supervisors.
- Participants are to abide by the University’s policies including the General Examination
Rules and Regulations on First Degree and Diploma programme and the Graduate School
For enquiries, prospective applicants are advised to contact either the Academic Office or the
respective Campus Officers/Coordinating Dean (Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
Campus Email Phone No.
Tamale firstname.lastname@example.org 0244778734
Nyankpala email@example.com 0204956062
Wa/Navrongo firstname.lastname@example.org 0243159203
- UDS General Amnesty Forms Are Out-2023/2024
- Capacity Development Programme in Climate-Smart Agriculture Admission-UDS-2023
- Announcement to Admitted Postgraduate Students 2024
- How to Check UDS Admission Status 2023/2024 – Undergraduate And Postgraduate
- UDS WASSCE Applicants Deadline Date Extension 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here