UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022
It is announced for the information of staff and students UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022. All students, staff, and the general public must make preparations towards returning to school.
UENR Undergraduates Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Find below the summary of the reopening dates for fresh and continuing students.
Reopening Date for UENR Fresh Students
|Fresh students report to school||7th to 9th January 2022|
|Orientation and Course Registrations||10th to 14th January 2022|
|Lecture Begins||17th January 2022|
Reopening Date for UENR Continuing Students
|Online Course Registration||4th to 14th January 2022|
|Reporting to School||14th to 16th January 2022|
|Lecture Commences||17th January 2022|
All students are entreated to pay their fees before registration of courses online. See more HERE
Above is the UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022.
Where to Pay UENR Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Pay your UENR Fees at any branch of the following banks nationwide:
- GCB Bank Ltd-(Eagle Pay Platform)
- Zenith Bank-(X-Path Platform)
- Fidelity Bank- (CMS Platform)
- ADB Bank Ltd -(Trans flow Platform)
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd-(Bank Collect Platform)
- Pay using your index number and insist on your official receipt from the teller.
Download UENR 2021/2022 Academic Calendar HERE
- Takoradi Technical University Reopening Date 2021/2022
- UENR Undergraduates Provisional Fees
- UENR Graduates Provisional Fees
- UENR Academic Calendar 2021/2022
- ATU Notice on Reopening and Orientation 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here
Please I want to change my program
I’m a level 100 student
Kindly visit the office of academic affairs. Thank you