UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022
It is announced for the information of staff and students UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022. All students, staff, and the general public must make preparations towards returning to school.
Find below the summary of the reopening dates for fresh and continuing students.
Reopening Date for UENR Fresh Students
|Fresh students report to school||7th to 9th January 2022|
|Orientation and Course Registrations||10th to 14th January 2022|
|Lecture Begins||17th January 2022|
Reopening Date for UENR Continuing Students
|Online Course Registration||4th to 14th January 2022|
|Reporting to School||14th to 16th January 2022|
|Lecture Commences||17th January 2022|
Above is the UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022.
Where to Pay UENR Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Pay your UENR Fees at any branch of the following banks nationwide:
- GCB Bank Ltd-(Eagle Pay Platform)
- Zenith Bank-(X-Path Platform)
- Fidelity Bank- (CMS Platform)
- ADB Bank Ltd -(Trans flow Platform)
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd-(Bank Collect Platform)
- Pay using your index number and insist on your official receipt from the teller.
Download UENR 2021/2022 Academic Calendar HERE
- Takoradi Technical University Reopening Date 2021/2022
- UENR Undergraduates Provisional Fees
- UENR Graduates Provisional Fees
- UENR Academic Calendar 2021/2022
- ATU Notice on Reopening and Orientation 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here