UENR Graduates Provisional Fees
UENR Graduates Provisional Fees 2021/2022: The management of the university has come out with the official fees.
In this article, we will make available the fee schedule for graduates in the next academic year. Find below, fee payment instructions.
The fees schedule includes all levels and all programmes of study at the university. Download Undergraduates Fees Schedule for 2021/2022 academic year HERE.
NEWS ON ADMISSION:
Admissions are still open at UENR for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Prospective and deserving persons are invited to send their applications. Apply HERE
Applicants should purchase e-vouchers for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis only (GHS 200)
NEWS ON ACADEMIC CALENDAR
The management of the university after consideration has also come out with the academic calendar. The academic calendar gives students the schedule of activities to be done in an academic year.
UENR Graduates Provisional Fees 2021/2022 Payment Instruction
Pay your UENR Fees at any branch of the following banks nationwide:
- GCB Bank Ltd-(Eagle Pay Platform)
- Zenith Bank-(X-Path Platform)
- Fidelity Bank- (CMS Platform)
- ADB Bank Ltd -(Trans flow Platform)
- Ecobank Ghana Ltd-(Bank Collect Platform)
- Pay using your index number and insist on your official receipt from the teller.
- For freshmen, pay using your reference number on your admission letter.
- No direct deposit into the bank account. Seek help from the bank officials
See more HERE
- UENR Undergraduates Provisional Fees
- UENR Reopening Dates-January 2022
- Provisional Fees for Regular and Distance Education Students 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UENR Admission Deadline Extended | Apply Now
- How to Apply for Admission at UENR
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here