UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year are out for applicants to purchase and apply for admission. Admission for application at the university is currently ongoing.
The University announces to the general public the sale of admission forms for Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The sale of Admission forms is open to the general public. The cost of Admission forms for Ghanaian Applicants ONLY is:
Cost of UMaT Undergraduate Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
- BSc Programmes is GHC¢200.00
- The diploma Programmes is GHC¢175
- Certificate Programmes is GHC¢150.00
- The Cost of Application for International Applicants is US$100
Banks to Buy UMaT Admission Forms for 2023/2024 Academic Year
Ghanaians are to purchase the online admission e-vouchers from any branch of the following Institutions:
- Post Offices
- Access Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- GCB Bank
Deadline for UMaT 2023/2024 Academic Year Admission Application
The closing date for submission of completed application forms with the relevant documents is December, 2023. Candidates should note that Applications will not be accepted after the closing date.
Applicants who have already submitted their applications and awaiting their WASSCE results MUST update their applications with their results no later than the closing date
The University admits applicants from all races and nationalities, irrespective of their religious, cultural, social or ethnic persuasions. There is no minimum age limit for admission to any of the approved programmes of study at the University.
All candidates with the General Certificate of Education ‘A-Level, West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) usually take 8 semesters (4 years) duration to complete the programme.
Faculties Of Various Programmes
The above programmes for admission are categorized under the following faculties below.
Faculty of Mining and Minerals Technology
- BSc in Mining Engineering
- BSc in Minerals Engineering
Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- BSc Computer Science And Engineering
- BSc In Mathematics
- BSc Statistical Data Science
Faculty of Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc Renewable Energy Engineering
Faculty of Geosciences and Environmental Studies
- BSc in Geomatics Engineering
- BSc in Geological Engineering
- BSc in Environmental and Safety Engineering
- BSc in Land Administration and Information Systems
School of Petroleum Studies
- BSc in Petroleum Engineering (Fee-paying Programme)
- BSc in Natural Gas Engineering
- BSc in Petroleum Geosciences and Engineering
- BSc in Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engineering
- BSc in Chemical Engineering
Applicants should be at least 25 years of age and should have SSSCE/ WASSC or GCE O’ Level Certificate with credits in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and a science subject with experience in the relevant area of study. Applicants must pass a written examination and /or an interview.
Mature applicants must also possess birth certificates which are, at least, five (5) years old after the date of issue.
Summary – All Undergraduates
- Purchase the admission e-voucher from the sales outlets: Post Office, Ecobank, Cal Bank, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank and UBA. The cost of the e-voucher is GH₵ 200 for BSc Programmes, GH₵ 175 for Diploma programmes and GH₵ 150 for Certificate programmes.
- The admission e-voucher contains the pin and serial number required for the completion of the online application.
- List of Programmes Offered at UMaT for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- List of Programmes Offered at UMaT for 2021/2022
- UMaT 2021/2022 Admission Deadline
- UMaT Admissions 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Tamale Technical University Admission 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here