University of Ghana Portal for Residential Application
Find in this article the University of Ghana Portal for Residential Application for all levels 2021/2022. The portal will be open on the scheduled dates for all levels to apply.
Click HERE to see the 2021/2022 Admission list
The University community is hereby informed that the Residential Application Portal will be open at 9 am on the following dates for the various Levels:
- Monday, January 3, level 100 students
- Tuesday, January 4, level 200 students
- Wednesday, January 5, level 300 Students
- Thursday, January 6 levels 400 and 600 students
By this notice, all students are being invited to apply for the limited number of available beds to be put up.
NOTE: Find the provisional fees for the 2021/2022 academic year HERE
By this notice, all Level 100 and 200 students, as well as Level 300 and 400 students who were non-resident prior to the 2020/2021 academic year, are invited to apply for the limited number of available beds to be put up.
Level 300 and 400 students who were in residence prior to the 2020/2021 academic year are not required to take part in this process.
Level 600 students are also encouraged to apply as indicated in the above schedule.
Kindly note that only students who have paid their Academic Facility User Fees can participate in this process.
Below is the link to the University of Ghana Portal for Residential Application
- University of Ghana Provisional Fees 2021/2022
- ATU Notice on Reopening and Orientation 2021/2022
- University of Ghana Off-Campus Accommodations
- UPSA Hostel Fees and How to Book Accommodation for 2022/2023
- University of Ghana Residential Fees for 2021/2022 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here