International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship at University of Wollongong, Australia
The University of Wollongong scholarship program is available for the international students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Wollongong. The grants will assist 30% reduction towards the tuition fee.
University of Wollongong
The University of Wollongong is a public research university located in the coastal town of Wollongong, Australia, ranking 26th among the world’s best modern universities. UOW has become a model for Australia’s new generation of universities; diverse, creative, and influential in the national and international ranking of the standard of our teaching and research.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must commence a Master’s degree at the University of Wollongong Australia campus in 2021
- Seekers must be enrolled in a full-time postgraduate degree program except for Doctor of Medicine, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Teaching, Social Work and Psychology degrees.
- Applicants must maintain more than 75 weighted average marks or equivalent.
- Applicants must have excellent academic results.
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship, sponsorship, bursary or discount.
Available Courses of Study at Wollongong University
The scholarships are open to study a postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will provide 30% discount towards the tuition fee waiver.
- The scholarship will be given for the minimum duration of the degree, as outlined in the offer letter.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For enlisted this education award, applicants must recommend taking admission in Postgraduate degree program at the University of Wollongong. After taking affirmation, students will automatically be eligible.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Before applying, applicants must check the essential admission requirements and hold all the documents at the time of admission.
- You must show proof of English Language Proficiency when the English Language is not a primary language.
- Applicants are required to hold previous studies certificates.
- Griffith Remarkable funding for International Students in Australia, 2021
- ANU Ben Williams Student Support Grant for International Students in Australia, 2021
- Regional Victoria Experience Bursary for International Students at La Trobe University, Australia
- University of Sheffield 2021 International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students (UK)
- University of Tasmania Destination Australia Scholarships 2022/2023
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here