How to Register for NOV/DEC 2021
In this article, we will discuss how to register for NOV/DEC 2021.
West African Senior School Certificate Examination for private candidates will commence on Tuesday, 22nd June 2021, and end on Tuesday, 10th August 2021.
If you are writing WASSCE for school candidates, you can check on the WASSCE 2021 timetable here
For detailed information on the registration procedure, prospective candidates are to log onto the WAEC website www.waecgh.org.
Note: Read the manual before applying
- Candidates are to note that there is a biometric component of the registration, which includes the capturing of fingerprints and photographs of candidates.
- Start the registration process by contacting internet cafes with the requisite equipment for the capturing of their fingerprints.
- Applicants may continue the registration process anywhere on their own after the biometric registration.
Upon submission of their entries online, candidates should print an invoice which they have to submit to a designated bank to effect payment of the registration fee by cash.
Note: List of banks for payment can be found in manual
Candidates should read the entire manual for the registration carefully and comply with the requirements. The Council advises candidates not to make payments to any persons other than the designated banks only.
- How to Register for 2022 NOV/DEC
- How to Renew Registered Nurses and Midwives PINs
- Licensure Examination Portal Open | Apply Here
- GTLE Timetable for September 2022
- How to Register UG Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here