Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Fund for International Students, Netherlands
To help international students fulfill their dream of studying abroad, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is offering an educational fund for international students in the Netherlands.
The grant is a well-established opportunity exclusively for excellent non-EU students and home/EU/EEA students who wish to pursue the undergraduate and master’s degree program at the university.
- University or Organization: Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2021
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Excellent international students (non-EU/EEA)
- Excellent home/EU/EEA students who are willing to join a degree course taught and examined in English
How to Apply
To start your application to Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, you need to fill in your information and upload your initial documents. After that, you can apply for the opportunity; then you must send your personal application letter to email@example.com
- mark list and a diploma from your high school with your email
- study credit sheet, if you are already studying in higher education institute, with your email
- copy of your IELTS/TOEFL or other language certificates with your email if applicable
- Send two recommendation letters, completed by either a teacher or other professional you know
For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- For Undergraduate: If the English language proficiency requirements are not met, but the student has an IELTS score of at least 5.5 and less than a 6.0, the student can join the Preparation Course for half a year.
- For postgraduate students: If the English language proficiency requirements are not met, but the student has an IELTS score of at least a 6.0 and less than a 6.5, the student can join the Preparation Course for half a year.
The Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences will provide the program fund in the following manner:
- Gold Fund/Scholarship of €1,500 (fee reduction)
- Silver Fund/Scholarship of €1,000 (fee reduction)
- Bronze Fund/Scholarship of €500 (fee reduction)
- Graduate Fund: reduction of €3,000 on tuition fee for one of the MBM Master of Science programmes
- International Education Student Scholarships at Fleming College, Canada
- Scholarship for International Students at University of Bristol UK
- International Undergraduate Student Scholarships at Concordia University Wisconsin, USA
- Hamline International Excellence Scholarships in USA
- International Scholarships for African Students in Canada
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here