Scholarship for International Students at University of Bristol UK
Scholarship for International Students at University of Bristol UK is open for all applicants. Applications are welcomed from all international students.
The University of Bristol is offering the Think Big Science Bursaries for high-potential students who want to study in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
Twenty-five bursaries of £2,500 are available for undergraduate students in the Faculty of Science. These awards are available for the first year of study towards the cost of University of Bristol accommodation.
It is ranked in the top 60 in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2021.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Applications will close at 10 am (UK time) on Monday 28 March 2022.
Eligible Course or Subjects
The undergraduate degree program in the following schools
- Earth Sciences
- Geographical Sciences
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- have applied to start an undergraduate course in September 2022
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
How to Apply for Scholarship for International Students at University of Bristol UK
Applicants should attach the following:
- UCAS ID (if you’re an undergraduate student), Student ID (if you’re a postgraduate student or if you’ve applied through the Global Transfer Programme), or Kaplan ID (if you’re a KICL student)
- The course or program of study you’ve already applied to (you must have applied to a course or program to be eligible for scholarship opportunities).
- email address (this is how we will communicate with you, so make sure it’s accurate and you have access to it throughout the year)
- permanent country of residence (this is the country you are ordinarily resident in, not a country that you are only living in for full-time education)
- current or most recent educational institution
- Details of any other funding you have applied for or are due to receive.
Entry requirements vary for each course and country
Students need to achieve a certain level of English to qualify for a place on their chosen programme.
- Aston University International Women in Engineering Scholarship in the UK
- University of Sheffield 2021 International Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students (UK)
- Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences Fund for International Students, Netherlands
- Alvernia University International Envoy Scholarships, USA 2021/2022
- QUT School of Accountancy Honors Scholarship 2022 for New Students
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here