Admission is Open at Islamic University College, Ghana: Apply Here
Admission is open at Islamic University College, Ghana to all persons irrespective of one’s religious affiliation, social status, ethnicity and/or nationality as far as they are qualified. Thus, Senior High School graduates and mature candidates who intend to acquire quality tertiary education are encouraged to enroll with the IUCG.
Available Programmes at Islamic University College, Ghana are;
- Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies (BAC) – Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies (BAC) – Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies (BAC) – Advertising
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education (B.ED)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Application Form is obtainable:
- From Regional Post Offices nationwide
- From the Administration Block of Islamic University College
- Downloading the University Undergraduate Application Form and the University Application Form Guidelines to guide you to fill the form.
- The Application Fee GH¢130.00 (for Ghanaians) and US$70.00 (for non-Ghanaians)
- Payment for the downloaded Application Form should be paid through any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank
- Fill the Application Form. The completed Application Form must have attached to it:
- Copy of Payment Receipt of the Application Fee
- All relevant certificates or examination slips (WASSCE/SSSCE, Cambridge GCE, WAEC GCE, etc), and diploma from diploma-awarding institutions in Ghana or elsewhere.
- And attach other documents stated in the ‘Attached Documents’ section of the application Form.
After a successful application online, the completed Application Form must be signed by the prospective student and delivered in person or by post (EMS or courier service) together with “All Documents” stated in above to the Registry of IUCG at the following address:
Islamic University College, Ghana (IUCG)
P.O. Box CT-3221, Accra. Ghana
- Islamic University College Ghana Admissions for 2021/2022
- UEW Distance Education Undergraduate And Postgraduate Programmes
- Full-Time/Sandwich Undergraduate Programmes for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- List of Programmes Offered at UEW for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Programmes Offered at UEW Winneba Campus 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here