General Entry Requirements for 4-year BTech Programmes at Koforiuda Technical University
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Technology in Automotive Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Food Technology
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR 4-YEAR B.TECH PROGRAMMES
Passes (A-D) in three (3) core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science; and must possess three (3) passes in relevant elective subjects. The cumulative aggregate must be 24 or better.
Credit passes (A1-C6) in three core subjects namely English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science; and must possess three (3) credit passes (A1-C6) in three relevant elective subjects. The cumulative aggregate must be 18 or better.
GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level Applicants
Applicants must possess six (6) GCE ‘O’ Level passes including English Language, Mathematics plus three (3) GCE ‘A’ Level passes in the relevant courses.
Applicants from Technical Institutions
Applicants from Technical Institutes must possess passes in Mathematics, English Language, and Integrated Science plus passes in relevant elective courses.
Applicants from Technical Institutes with the requisite elective passes without passes in English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science may be admitted to a two (2) month intensive bridging (pre-degree) programme before formal admission to their programmes of choice after passing selection examination.
- Higher National Diploma with the requisite specialization will enroll at level 300.
- Applicants with university Diploma in the relevant subjects will enroll at level 300.
- Ordinary Technical Diploma (OTD) will enroll at level 200.
Applicants with Technician Certificate
- Applicants with passes in Motor Vehicle Technicians II (MVT II) may also be considered for admission and will be enrolled at Level 200.
- Applicants with passes in Motor Vehicle Technicians III (MVT III) may also be considered for admission and will be enrolled at Level 300.
- Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years old at the time of application and must show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which should be five (5) years old at the time of application.
- Must pass a written test in English Language, Mathematics and General Knowledge to be conducted by Koforidua Technical University.
- Applicants within the field of Engineering must have obtained a pass at MET I, MVT I, EET I, CTC I
- GCE ‘O’ Level, SSSCE/WASSSCE Applicants must have obtained passes in English Language, Mathematics, and any two subjects in a related field of specialization.
- Must have at least one-year working experience in a related field (A letter from employer is required as evidence of working experience).
- HND Programmes at Koforidua Technical University and their Requirements
- KTU Bachelor of Technology in Telecommunication Engineering Entry Requirement
- University of Ghana College of Education Admission Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Koforidua Technical University Admission Forms for 2022/2023
- General Entry Requirements into University of Mines and Technology for 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here