Admission of Candidates to Higher Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
PhD Business and Management (Technology Entrepreneurship)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaian and other African country candidates, with doctoral-level research interests in the field of technology entrepreneurship, for admission to the O.R. TAMBO Africa Research Chair PhD programme at the KNUST School of Business (KSB). Female applicants are particularly encouraged to apply.
At the time of application, all applicants should possess strong Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in relevant fields (e.g., Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Economics, Finance, Strategy, and/or Technology Management) or their equivalence from a recognised institution.
Limited Scholarship Award
Limited numbers of FULL and PARTIAL scholarship awards are available to highly deserving candidates from low-income and disadvantaged backgrounds. Preference will be given to deserving female applicants.
Three (3) Academic Years (Full Time only)
Successful candidates will start in the second semester of the 2020/2021 academic year and will be required to be physically resident on KNUST campus during the entire duration of study.
Mode of Application
Sale of E-Vouchers/Forms for admission is in progress.
Candidates must purchase an eVoucher for two hundred and fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00) at the School of Graduate Studies, KNUST in Kumasi.
- Upon payment of the money, candidates will receive an eVoucher containing an application number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to the online Admissions Portal (Here!) to begin the application process.
- Once completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the application form from the portal and submit them (by courier) to the School of Graduate Studies, together with all relevant documents (photocopies of certificates, recommendation letters, and transcripts) to the following address:
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview at KSB or via ZOOM. Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: International (African) applicants must generate logins and apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
The Deadline for receipt of application documents (including references) is FRIDAY APRIL 23, 2021.
- KNUST Graduates Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- List of Scholarships Offered by KNUST
- How to Download KNUST Student Portal App (KNUST AIM)
- How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Top-Up Admission at KNUST
- Undergraduate Programmes Offered at AAMUSTED for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here