ANU Ben Williams Student Support Grant for International Students in Australia, 2021
The ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering is cordially inviting aspirants to apply for the Ben Williams Student Support Grant. The grant is open for both domestic and international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding program supports motivated students who are experiencing special difficulties and require financial assistance to complete their studies in Australia.
The Australian National University is a national research university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Research School of Physics and Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open
Students from all countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship
Acceptable Course or Subjects
Undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the Research School of Physics and Engineering, such as the Honours program in Physics, Bachelor of Philosophy (majoring in Physics), Bachelor of Science (majoring in Physics), Master of Nuclear Science, Master of Photonics, Master of Philosophy (specializing in Physics) and Doctor of Philosophy (specializing in Physics).
- The scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is experiencing special difficulties and require financial assistance to continue and/or to complete their studies. Such cases as, but not exclusively related to, mental illness, disability, extended sickness or family issues are examples of those that may qualify for assistance.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grant, candidates must have to take admission in either an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. After that, applicants must submit an application form to the RSPE Student Office via [email protected]
Candidates must submit a:
- Academic certificates and
- Transcripts with their applications.
For taking admission in the university, applicants must have a previous year degree.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- UG Female Postgraduate Engineers Scholarship
- Aston University International Women in Engineering Scholarship in the UK
- KNUST Scholarship for Postgraduates TRECK Programmes
- International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship at University of Wollongong, Australia
- University of Debrecen International Scholarship 2021/2022
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here