KNUST Graduates Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
The KNUST Graduates Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year are out and application for admission is ongoing.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to research and higher degree programmes (MSc/MEd/MArch/MFA/ MA/MComm/MBA/MPA/MPH/LLM/MPhil/Ph.D./EdD)
General Admission Requirements
- Masters Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with FIRST CLASS OR SECOND CLASS (UPPER DIVISION)
- Ph.D. Programmes
Candidates applying for a Doctor of Philosophy degree must have an MPhil degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution and shall submit evidence of adequate training and ability to undertake the proposed programme.
Unless otherwise stated,
- Masters Programmes (Full-Time) is for Two (2) Academic Years and (Part-Time) Three (3) Academic Years duration.
- Ph.D. Programmes (Full-Time) are for Four (4) Academic Years and (Part-Time) are for Five (5) Academic Years duration.
Apply for Sandwich Admission for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
KNUST Graduates Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year – How to Apply
Prospective applicants should purchase an e-Voucher containing Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for GHȼ280.00 at the following banks:
- GCB Bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG)
- Ecobank or dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompts.
Candidates should then proceed to the online admissions portal: (HERE) and begin the application process.
Once the process is completed,
- candidates MUST PRINT OUT TWO (2) COPIES of the completed application form from the portal
- submit them (by post) to the School of Graduate Studies together with all relevant documents
- Photocopies of Certificates
- two (2) Recommendation Letters/ Confidential Reports
- Statement of Purpose
- Transcript for those whose qualification used for the application was not obtained from KNUST
to the following address:
School of Graduate Studies
Any hand-delivered application shall not be processed. The deadline for the sale of forms and completion of the online applications is Monday, 31st October 2022.
Application forms submitted after the deadline shall not be processed. Only candidates who successfully gain admission shall be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants are to generate Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for the online application using this link: (HERE)
NB: All Candidates from non-Anglophone countries must have an internationally recognized Certificate of Proficiency in the English Language (TOEFL or British Council, IELTS) with an above-average score or be available to attend a three (3) months English language course at the KNUST-Department of English.
Download the 2022/2023 Graduate Admission Requirements here!
- KNUST Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- KNUST Sandwich Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Admission of Candidates to Higher Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- AAMUSTED Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- School Of Graduate Studies/College Of Engineering/Regional Transport Research And Education Centre Kumasi
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here