Admissions are in Progress at Accra Technical University for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Admissions are in progress at Accra Technical University for the 2021/2022 academic year. Prospective applicants are invited to apply for admission before it closes. Another academic year is set to begin.
Candidates who have long waited for the admissions to be opened can now apply. But before application, you need to purchase an application voucher. After which you must meet the admission criteria or requirements.
In this article, we will show you how to apply for admission and a link that contains the general admission requirements. Don’t skip a single line otherwise, you will miss an important message.
Categories of Admission
- Bachelor of Technology (BTECH)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Non-Tertiary Programmes
- Professional Programmes
Click here to see the admission requirements for each programme offered.
WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE Results Interpretation for Admission
Purchase of Application Voucher
Before application, you need an e-voucher that will give you access to the application page. You need to buy the application voucher at banks recommended by the university. Below, you will find the banks recommended by the university to purchase the voucher.
NOTE: The voucher can be obtained at any branch of the following banks.
- Bank of Africa
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
Applicants can also get it through mobile money on all networks. Dial the short code *389* 288# and follow the prompt to pay and receive your e-voucher by SMS.
Cost of Application Vouchers/Forms
In the table below, you will find the cost of the application form for each programme.
|Programme||Cost of Voucher|
|All Bachelor of Technology Programmes (BTECH)||GH₵ 190.00|
|Mature Applicants||GH₵ 190.00|
|All Diploma/Professional||GH₵ 190.00|
|language Proficiency||GH₵ 190.00|
Online Admission Instructions for Applicants
- All applicants are required to obtain an e-voucher (login details);
- International students should send an email to email@example.com the application voucher will be generated and sent back in response to the email.
- Log on to the admissions system at https://applicaon.atu.edu.gh with the voucher number and pin for the 2021/2022 academic year admissions.
- Follow the steps on the online admissions system to complete your application.
- Submit completed application online and keep a copy of the summary page for personal reference.
Mature Applicants and Admission Deadline
- The cost of tuition (classes) and the mature entrance examination is gh₵ 400.00
- Eligible mature applicants are required to pay the sum of GH₵ 190.00 and GH₵ 400.00 respectively at any bank of Africa or fidelity bank branch, covering the cost of the application form, tuition (classes) and mature entrance examinations.
- Orientation and tuition (classes) would commence on Monday, July 5, 2021and ends on Friday, July 30, 2021.
- The mature entrance examination would be conducted on Saturday, July 31, 2021.
- The closing date for the online application and submission of completed forms is Thursday, 30th September 2021.
- How to Buy SDD-UBIDS Admission E-Voucher Using Mobile Money
- Koforidua Technical University Admissions Open for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Tamale Technical University Admission 2021/2022 Academic Year
- How to Apply for Undergraduate Admission at University of Ghana
- Accra Technical University Admissions 2023/2024 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here