How to Apply for Undergraduate Admission at University of Ghana
As admissions are open for application, we would like to show you how to apply. As an undergraduate, you need to know the process involved in applying for admission at UG. All you need to do is obtain your application voucher either at the bank or using Mobile Money. Another factor that will make your admission successful is to meet the entry requirements.
Cost of Admission Voucher
Banks to Purchase Application E-Voucher
Application vouchers of the university are not available in all branches of Banks in the country. The university has its recommended banks where you can get the application voucher. Below are the banks recognized for voucher sales by the university. Click on this link to see how to buy the form using mobile money.
- Access Bank
- Republic Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG)
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank
NOTE 1: Applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers, and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served. Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their Pin will be sent to their mobile phones.
NOTE 2: After the application has been submitted online, the e-voucher should be kept in a safe place. It may be required by applicants when accessing their admission status at a later date.
Steps to Successful Application
- After you have purchased the application form/e-voucher, you then log in to Admission Portal
- You will be asked to provide the Serial Number and the PIN on the E-Voucher.
- After entering the information, you will be asked to create a profile for the application.
- Enter all the necessary fields required but make sure they are correctly field.
- Make your choice of programmes
- Go through the information you provide to make sure everything is intact and correct.
- Click on submit, but also remember to print the application summary form.
- The printed form will be sent to the school either in person or through the post office.
NOTE: Applicants must make sure that all information is correct. This is because there won’t be changes after submission.
- How to Buy UG-Legon Admission Voucher
- How to Buy Nursing Training Form Using Mobile Money for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- How to Buy SDD-UBIDS Admission E-Voucher Using Mobile Money
- How to Buy KNUST Undergraduate E-Voucher on Mobile Phone 2023
- Koforidua Technical University Admission 2021/2022 (BTech Telecommunication Engineering)
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here