Full Tuition-Fee International Student Scholarships at Izmir University of Economics, Turkey
To help students financially during their course of study, Izmir University of Economics is offering the International Student Scholarships in Turkey.
The grant is awarded to international students who want to study an undergraduate program at the university.
Established in 2001, Izmir University of Economics is the first foundation university in Izmir and the Aegean region. It offers associate degree, undergraduate, and graduate programs in a wide variety of fields in seven faculties.
Why study at the Izmir University of Economics? The university’s vision is to become a pre-eminent institution of higher learning at the forefront of education on a universal level and to valuable pioneer research in a variety of disciplines.
- University or Organization: Izmir University of Economics
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Application Deadline: Open
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Aspirants must be admitted to the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
To grasp the opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
Applicants must attach the following:
- National or International Exam Score
- High school diploma
- High School Transcript (grade list)
- Passport Copy
To apply, students must have to complete the admission requirements at the university.
Applicants must have English proficiency certificates such as TOEFL, PTE, FCE, etc
The Izmir University of Economics will provide the total tuition fees for students in Turkey.
- Rutgers University International Student Scholarships in USA
- International Education Student Scholarships at Fleming College, Canada
- Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students at St. Francis College, USA
- International Graduate Merit Awards at the University of Melbourne in Australia, 2021
- Queen’s Management School Scholarships for International Students, UK
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here