Admissions Open at University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Admissions open at the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) for the 2021/2022 Academic Year. Prospective and deserving persons are invited to send their applications.
Another academic year is set to begin. Almost all the Universities in the country have their portal open for applicants.
Before you start to process your application at UENR, you must meet their entry requirements.
Also, you need to know how to complete the online form and exactly what is needed for the application. Before starting the application, you need to purchase the E-Voucher.
Cost of E-Vouchers
Applicants should purchase e-vouchers for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis only (GHS 200) from the following points:
- Finance Directorate, UENR Main Campus, Sunyani
- UENR ACCRA OFFICE, located in the Office Complex of Vice-Chancellors Ghana (VCG) on the UPSA road. (Contact person: Mr. Richard Hammond. Tel:(0246565451).
- GCB Bank Branches Nationwide
- Ghana Post Offices Nationwide
All applicants are required to complete the online application registration using the Voucher Number and PIN. After a successful application, applicants should:
- Make two (2) copies of completed online application forms
- Attach together with certified copies of certificates/result slips and copies of birth certificates (Not Returnable).
These are to be submitted by POST to:
THE ACADEMIC AND STUDENTS’ AFFAIRS DIVISION, the UNIVERSITY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES, SUNYANI until AUGUST 31, 2021.
2021 WASSCE Candidates
Candidates who will write the 2021 WASSCE can apply. Such applicants must update their online application with details of results immediately after the WASSCE results are released.
- How to Apply for Admission at UENR
- UENR Admission Deadline Extended
- Post Graduate Admissions at UENR for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UENR Undergraduates Admission Forms for 2022/2023 Academic Year
- University of Energy and Natural Resources: Requirements For The Admission Process and How to Complete Application Form Online
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here