How to Apply for Admission at UHAS for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
Applications are currently ongoing for the beginning of the 2021/2022 academic year. The University of Health and Allied Sciences is now ready to select persons who have qualified.
In this article, we will show you how to apply for admission at UHAS for the 2021/2022 academic year. Before you start your application, you must meet the general entry requirements.
Attach, is the requirements and admission process for MPhil/Ph.D./MPH
How to Start Application Process
Before you can start your application, you need to have a SERIAL NUMBER and a PIN which will be used at the start. Without the SERIAL NUMBER and PIN, you can’t get access to the admission page.
This SERIAL NUMBER and PIN can be gotten when you purchase the university’s application voucher or form. The application form costs GH¢220.00 for local applicants.
The E-Voucher can be obtained at the branches of the following banks
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|ARB Apex Bank|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
After obtaining your E-Voucher, log on to the admission page on your web browser to start the application.
What to do After Completing Online Application Form
When applicants provide all the necessary information required of them, they then submit it online. Applicants must provide correct information which will guarantee their rate of getting admission. If any information or detail is found to be wrong, the application will be rejected. Applicants are to take note of the following before and after submitting the form online:
- Submit online before the close of Wednesday, June 30, 2021.
- Upload their passport size photograph (280×360 pixels and not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary).
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications.
- A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary, applicants should sign the declaration page.
- WASSCE/SSSCE or equivalent Applicants should attach 3 copies of each result slip
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- All documents together with the envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted to the nearest Ghana Post office.
- How to Apply for UHAS Sandwich Undergraduates Admission
- How to Apply for Undergraduate Admission at University of Ghana
- How to Apply for Admission at UBIDS for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- UDS Admission Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
- UDS Awaiting Forms for the 2022/2023 Academic Year
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here