University of Energy and Natural Resources: Requirements For The Admission Process and How to Complete Application Form Online
- Valid personal email
- Valid personal mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of certified diplomas and transcripts
- A digital passport photo with the following requirements:
- Full face, front view and opened eyes.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders.
- Take photo in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
Steps To Complete The Application Form
- Enter your application number and pin.
- Select application type.
- Change the default PIN on the voucher to your own PIN (PIN must be a minimum of 8 characters).
- Proceed to the personal data page to complete the form.
- Click complete after filling the form.
NOTE: After successful application online, two (2) copies of completed online application forms together with certified copies of certificates/result slips and copies of birth certificates (Not Returnable) are to be submitted by POST to THE ACADEMIC AND STUDENTS’ AFFAIRS DIVISION, UNIVERSITY OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES, SUNYANI.
- How to Apply for Admission at UENR
- UENR Admission Deadline Extended
- Admissions Open at University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- AMMUSTED Opens Admission for Undergraduate and Post Graduate for the 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Admission of Candidates to Weekend Undergraduate Programmes at UENR
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here