Call for Case Studies in Communication for Development (C4D) – UNICEF Ghana
Call for Case Studies in Communication for Development (C4D) – School of Public Health.
Call to Action: SECURING THE FUTURE OF CHILDREN
UNICEF Ghana in collaboration with the Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Ghana invites you to submit a study for an upcoming knowledge exchange seminar scheduled for the 2nd to 4th August 2021 at the CEDI Conference Centre, University of Ghana.
The theme for this year’s Knowledge Seminar is “Innovative initiatives for social and behaviour change communication to improve child wellbeing during public health emergencies”
We want to recognise your project/programme in child health whilst creating a platform for knowledge sharing.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for individuals – health workers, students, citizens, entrepreneurs – or organisations – NGOs, companies, universities, hospitals government departments whose work involve interventions on child health and wellbeing.
Your initiative/project/programme is eligible if it addresses the following areas of child health:
- Child Education
- Child Rights
- Child survival
- Child Protection
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Social Policy
- Nutrition etc
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE & PROCESS?
Call Open: 21ST June 2021
Call Closes: 15th July 2021
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT?
You can benefit in several ways:
- Recognition: Your initiative/project/programme will be recognised during the knowledge exchange seminar at the University of Ghana.
- Documentation: Your initiative/project/programme will be published in a book of abstracts. This book will be distributed to participants during the knowledge exchange seminar
- Sharing: You will have the opportunity to share you initiative/project/programme with participants during the knowledge exchange seminar
- Learning – You will be invited to attend knowledge exchange seminar to learn from other participants.
HOW WILL MY SUBMISSION BE ASSESSED?
All abstracts will be assessed by at least two members of an expert review panel using the criteria below:
|Appropriateness of the initiative/project
|The approach addresses child health needs in Ghana.|
|Inclusiveness||The approach has the potential to be used by a large number of people, enhancing equity and access.|
|Affordability||The initiative/project/programme is affordable by the poor who are otherwise excluded in the local context or the initiative/project/programme is more cost-effective than the status quo.|
|Effectiveness||The initiative/project/programme has a demonstrated positive outcome on the health of children.|
|Scalability||Within and across cultural, resource and environmental contexts,
the initiative/project/programme can be applied to reach many more people.
HOW DO I APPLY?
There are two ways you can apply. Choose the way that is best for you.
- Complete the google form and submit https://forms.gle/9MXmYegHhKXq85wn9
- Complete the form and send via email: [email protected]
GET IN TOUCH
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +233(0) 244468378
- University of Ghana Undergraduate Admission Forms – 2021/2022
- University of Ghana Admission Requirements 2021/2022
- UG Graduate Admissions into Sandwich Programmes 2020-2021
- University of Ghana Admission Application Deadlines 2021/2022
- All You Need to Know About Auxiliary Nursing Programmes in Ghana
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here