Santander International Exchange Grants At University Of Bonn Germany
Santander International Exchange Grants At University Of Bonn Germany:
Applications are open for interested persons to apply for Santander International Exchange Grants at the University Of Bonn, Germany.
The Santander International Exchange Grants aim to support doctoral students in building international networks and raising their academic profiles.
Who Can Apply?
Doctoral students from all disciplines can apply, provided they have not completed their doctorate with their thesis defense.
Funding is awarded for research stays of 1 to 3 months at a foreign partner university or in a priority country and for stays of doctoral students from the mentioned regions at the University of Bonn.
The funding includes the following services:
- Outward and return travel allowance of €1,125 for stays up to 12 months.
- Subsistence allowance of 1,200 €/month for stays in Bonn
- Research grant of € 300 per month (e.g., for conference costs, language courses, consumables)
- Family benefits for accompanying spouses or partners and children.
- Quality of the research project and relevance of the stay for the realization of the project.
- Relevance for international networking and raising the academic profile of the applicant.
- Involvement of the applicant in the host institution (e.g., participation in teaching and research activities and knowledge transfer).
- Academic CV of the applicant.
An application includes the following documents:
To apply, please submit the following documents using this link.
- Brief description of the relevance of the stay for the applicant’s research project as well as networking and profile building
- Outline of the research project (max. 2 pages)
- Work plan for the duration of the research stay (max. 1 page)
- Letter of invitation from the host institution (e.g., receiving institute)
- Academic CV of the applicant
- Letter of recommendation from the main supervisor using the template provided here.
Please note that applications are assessed by an interdisciplinary committee and should be understandable for non-specialists. Family obligations, parental leave, illnesses, and other well-founded time-outs are considered. Please explain possible interruptions in your application.
The research stay must commence within one year upon the call deadline. Funding cannot be approved retrospectively; the start of the research remaining applied for cannot be before the call deadline.
Deadline For Application
The application deadline is July 15, 2023.
In case of any questions relating to the call, please get in touch with Dr. Robert Radu, [email protected].
- UG: How to Apply For Retail Finance Distribution (ReFinD) Research Initiative Funding
- Call for Case Studies in Communication for Development (C4D) – UNICEF Ghana
- Study in Canada Scholarships 2021/2022 for Post-Secondary Students
- Victoria University International Research Scholarships 2021
- University of Oslo International Scholarships 2021/2022 for Study in Norway
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here