Core Mathematics Trial Questions For Nov/Dec 2021
Core Mathematics Trial Questions For Nov/Dec 2021: Are you a candidate writing Nov/Dec 2021? We have got you covered. The examination will commence soon and candidates are to make an absolute preparation before they begin.
One of the most important preparation after learning hard and smart is trying your hands on previously written ones.
Doing so will give you experience and a feel of how the questions are set. Find below, Core Mathematics Trial Questions For Nov/Dec 2021. You can also check some of the likely Novdec English Questions and Answers here.
We encourage each and every candidate to try their hands on it and get prepared for the examination.
Simplify, without using tables or calculator
- 31/3 ÷ 11/4 – 4/9
- 2 + √96 – 4 (√6 -1)2 and express your answer in the form m + n√6 where m and n are real numbers
- Solve the equation 4x-1/3 – 3x-1/2 = 5-2x/4
- From a shop, Kofi bought 2 singlets and 3 shirts for GH¢31.00 while Kwasi bought 3 singlets and 2 shirts for GH¢29.00. How much will Yaw pay for one singlet and one shirt he bought from the same shop?
The probability that a malaria patient (M) survives when administered with a newly discovered drug is 0.27 and the probability that a typhoid patient (T) survives when injected with another newly discovered drug is 0.85.
What is the probability that:
- either of the two patients survives?
- neither of the two patients survives?
- at least one of the two patients survive?
Give your answers correct to 2 significant figures.
A sector of angle 135° is removed from a thin circular metal sheet of radius 40cm. It is then folded with the straight edges coinciding to form a right circular cone.
- base radius of the cone
- correct to two decimal places the greatest volume of liquid which the cone can hold, leaving your answer correct to the nearest cm3. (Take π = 22/7)
The marks scored by 50 students in a Geography examination are as follows:
60 54 40 67 53 73 37 55 62 43
44 69 39 32 45 58 48 67 39 51
46 59 40 52 61 48 23 60 59 47
65 58 74 47 40 59 68 51 50 50
71 51 26 36 38 70 46 40 51 42
- Using a class interval of 21-30, 31-40, …, prepare a frequency distribution table.
- Draw a histogram to represent the distribution.
- Use your histogram to estimate the modal mark
- If a student is selected at random, find the probability that he/she obtains a mark greater than 63.
The area of a rectangular football field is 7200m2 while its perimeter is 360m. calculate the:
- dimensions of the field
- cost of clearing the field at N6.50 per square meter, leaving a margin of 2m wide along the longer sides
- percentage of the part not cleared.
In the diagram, a ladder LN 10m long, rests on a wall 4.5m high such that 2.5m of it projects beyond the wall.
- Calculate, correct to one decimal place, the angle which the ladder makes with the ground
- How high above the ground is the upper end of the ladder?
- If the foot of the ladder is moved by 2m further away from the wall, calculate, correct to the nearest degree, the angle which the ladder makes with the ground
In a class of 200 students, 70 offered Physics, 90 Chemistry, 100 Mathematics while 24 did not offer any of the three subjects. Twenty-three (23) students offered Physics and Chemistry, 41 Chemistry and Mathematics while 8 offered all three subjects. Draw a Venn diagram to illustrate the information.
- Find the probability that a student selected at random from the class offered:
- Physics only
- Exactly two of the subjects.
- In the diagram, /PR/ = /RQ/, /RS/ = 10cm <RPS = 70o and <PQR = 30°. Calculate /PS/.
- Two points A and B lie on the parallel of latitude 60oN. A lies at longitude 20oE and B is 1500km due east of A.
- the radius of the parallel of latitude on which they lie
- the longitude on which point B lies correctly to the nearest degree. ( Take π = 3.142, radius of the earth = 6400km)
The first term of an Arithmetic Progression (A.P.) is 31 and the common difference is 9. Show that the nth term is 9n + 22. Hence:
- find the 20th term
- common ratio
- first term
- eighth term
GOOD LUCK TO ALL CANDIDATES!!!!
- Social Studies Trial Questions for Nov/Dec 2021 (Pdf Download)
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Job Interviews in 2022
- How to Answer English Comprehension in WASSCE
- How to Prepare for the Scholarship Interview and Some Questions to Expect
- Ghana Teachers Licensure Examination Past Questions Portal
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here