FBNBank Ghana Limited Job Recruitment 2023
The management of FBNBank Ghana Limited wishes to inform the general public about their ongoing job recruitment for the position of Senior Analyst, Automated Testing. interested applicants are urged to submit their application before the deadline date elapse: 23rd December 2023.
About the company:
FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, West Africa’s premier bank and Nigeria’s number one bank brand. FBNBank Ghana Limited was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996. Following the acquisition of 100% equity stake in the West Africa Operations of ICB by First Bank of Nigeria Limited in 2013 and upon the approval of the Bank of Ghana, the name of the Bank was changed to FBNBank Ghana Limited.
FBNBank Ghana Limited currently operates 22 branches and 2 agencies across Ghana. All our branches are networked to facilitate transactions of business by our customers from any of the branches.
Job Qualification Requirement
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- Certification in ISTQB – Certified Tester Foundation level will be an added advantage
- 4 years plus of IT testing/process management experience
How to Apply:
Applicants are to send their CV to:GhRecruitment@fbnbankghana.com
- TF Financial Services Job Recruitment 2023
- BTL Africa Job Recruitment 2023/2024
- First National Bank Job Recruitment 2024/2024
- Piercing Systems Ghana Ltd Job Recruitment 2023
- Permanent BBC World Recruitment 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here