Koforidua Technical University Fees Scheduled 2023/2024
The management of Koforidua Technical University wishes to inform the general about the Approved fees that was structure for the year 2023/2024 Academic year. We urged students to be very careful during the fees payment session because fees paid are not refundable.
- Fees paid are not refundable
- Fees should be paid through the KTU Connect, Morning Session students can make payments at any branches of ADB, UMB, Republic and Zenith Bank
- Hostels fees should be paid into A/C No. 2011010016865501 at any branch of the Agricultural Development Bank. Please contact this Number before making payment Tel. 0243780959
- Fees must be paid within two(2) weeks after re-opening
- Mode of payment of fees: Minimum of 1st Semester is 60% of Grand Total fees.
- Students should make payment at designated banks for their Session.
Below are the respective fees for the year 2023/2024. click the link provided to download or read
- How to Apply for Ghana Institution of Management and Pubic Administration(GIMPA)
- How to apply for Central University 2023/2024 Academic Year
- GIMPA Important Notices for December 2023 Graduation Application Form
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here