Fully-Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships 2021/22 for Africans
The Scholarship will support successful candidates in meeting their tuition fees and in contributing to their living expenses during their studies in Mauritius.
The Government of the Republic of Mauritius is offering scholarships to deserving students who
are resident citizens of member states of the African Union or of the African Commonwealth
countries for full-time, on-campus postgraduate programmes tenable in public Higher Education
Institutions (HEIs) in Mauritius.
Under this current scheme the following Masters’ programmes are being offered:
- University of Mauritius M.Sc Finance (Full-Time).
- University of Technology, Mauritius M.Sc Climate Change, Health & Disaster Management (Full-Time).
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute M.A Media Art.
The criteria of eligibility for the three study level are as follows
- Applicants for the must be African Union member countries.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time on-campus programme (Diploma, Degree, Master’s or PhD) at a public Higher Education Institution in Mauritius (listed in Section 8 in the Guidelines for Applicants) for academic year starting in 2021.
- For undergraduate programmes: applicants should be above 18 years of age and should not have reached their 26th birthday by the closing date of application.
- For Master’s programmes: applicants should not have reached 35 years and,
- For PhD programmes: applicants should not have reached 40 years by the closing date of application.
The Government of Mauritius Scholarship Program 2021/22 will contribute to;
- The student’s full tuition fees
- living expenses during their studies in Mauritius
- airfare, by the most economical route, from the country of origin at the beginning of studies and back to the country of origin at the end of the studies will be covered.
- Please see full funding details at the official scholarship page (link below).
Scholarships will NOT be awarded for:
- Applicants already holding a Masters’ degree;
- Part-time courses;
- Distance Education programmes;
- Mixed/blended modes (distance and on-campus learning); or
- Courses other than those mentioned above.
How to Apply
- Application Form: The Government of Mauritius Scholarships application form obtainable from the following websites (http://ministry-education.govmu.org and http://highereducationmauritius.com) must be filled in electronically, printed and then signed.
- Application Submission: Applicants must submit the completed Mauritius-Africa Scholarship Application Form along with documents as per the Checklist (Section 7 – please refer here ) to their respective Nominating Agencies.
- Application to Higher Education Institutions (HEIs): All applicants must have already applied for at least one full-time on-campus Masters’ programme at one of the public HEIs listed in the introduction. This application must be made as soon as the HEIs have opened their application windows on their respective websites.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2021
- Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22
- List of Universities That Offer Fully Funded Scholarships in The United States of America
- Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
- Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship Program 2021/2022 for Study in Australia
- University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship in Canada
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here