Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
Vytautas Magnus University welcomes applications from eligible, ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor´s and Master´s degree studies.
Applications for scholarships (tuition fee waiver for 1 semester or 1 year) for VMU international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University which will be opened in the beginning of May, 2021.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
Scholarship Worth: Up to full tuition fee waiver
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
Number of Awards: 15
Nationality: International students
Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships | DETAILS
There are several type of scholarships which are tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
All interested applicants for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible.
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Apply to one of the undergraduate or masters programs at Vytautas Magnus University.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s)
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
- Meet the University’s academic requirements (Admission score – not lower than 8,5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirements.
- Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Applicants for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies will received;
- Tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are required to fill in the application form for Prospective Degree Students together with the scholarship application form and attach to the application form the required application documents online https://epasirasymas.vdu.lt/(Application launches on March 16, 2021).
Please create a new account entering a Personal ID Number (or Passport Number for Non-European Union Citizens).
The following documents are required from all successful applicants;
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Conditional Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310) if the applicant is not a native speaker and/or had not received education in English.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of applicants’ scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- Fully Funded Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22
- Ton Duc Thang University Offers 200 Scholarships to International Students for The 2021/2022 Academic Year
- List of Universities That Offer Fully Funded Scholarships in The United States of America
- Fully-Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarships 2021/22 for Africans
- CASS Business Schoool Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship at City University of London 2021
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here