Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 is Open
The Ghana Armed Forces(GAF) wishes to inform the general public and interested applicants about the
ongoing recruitments for the year 2023/2024. the closing date of the application was also announced that
is 19th November, 2023. therefore interested applicants are to apply before the closing date/deadline.
Note: No further applications could be submitted when the deadline is due.
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be married (Applicable to Regular Cadets Only).
- be bonded.
- Not be less than 18 yean and not more than 26 years by 30th March, 2024 (Applicable to Regular Cadet Only).
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Force, standards.
- Must pass the Pre-Joining Fitness Test
- Be of minimum height of I .68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’2″) for females. For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be I. 75m (5’9″) and I. 70m (5’7″) for female.
BECE. Six (6) Credits at BECE including English and Mathematics.
W ASSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than C6) including Core English. Core Mathematics and Core Science.
SSSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science.
(GCE ‘0’ & ‘A’ Level. Five (5) Credits (not less than 6) including English Language and Mathematics at GCE ‘0’ Level and not less than D in three subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’Level.
Must have a minimum of First Deer•• not below Second Class Lower. (NB. Transcripts and Attestations will not be accepted).
Attached is the main documents from the GAF
click here to apply>> Apply now
- How to check my BECE Results 2023/2024
- KNUST-Kumasi Job Vacancy For Chief
- GES to SHS Placement 2022/2024 Academic Year
- FBNBank Ghana Limited Job Recruitment 2023
- LMI Holdings Job Recruitment 2023/2024
Join Our Group For More Updates Via WHATSAPPS: Join Group Here